You have to pass the BPM exam to receive the certification from GAQM. To increase the effectiveness of your study and make you familiar with the actual exam pattern, we provide the following sample questions. Our Sample GAQM Business Process Manager Practice Exam will give you more insight about both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the GAQM BPM exam.
However, we are strongly recommending practice with our Premium GAQM Business Process Manager Practice Exam to achieve the best score in your actual GAQM BPM Exam. The premium practice exam questions are more comprehensive, exam oriented scenario-based and exact match of GAQM Business Process Manager exam questions.
GAQM BPM Sample Questions:
01. Which two of the following are the Six Steps of Business Process Improvement?
a) Know the Customer
b) Know the Standards
c) Know the Business
d) Access the Process
02. Collect Data stage is all about getting the information you need to make the argument for a new process. This information can be acquired through a variety of methods, such as:
a) Focus groups
b) Group meetings
03. In which stage of Business Process Re-Engineering Model stakeholders come together to identify the root of the problem.
a) Evaluate New Process
b) Identify Existing Process
c) Identify Organizational Gap
d) Design a Plan for Implementation
04. Workflow engines require a significant amount of ________ and ________ to get underway?
05. Technology that enables workflow in processes are called:
a) Workflow designs
b) Workflow solutions
c) Technical aids
d) Workflow engines
06. ______________ are designed to control, define, standardize, and structure how procedures are carried out within an organization.
a) Business rules
b) Business analysis
c) Business ethics
d) Business strategy
07. The Six Sigma approach focuses on?
a) Measurable, quantifiable, stable results
b) Reducing variation in processes and products
c) Bring transparency in business ethics
d) Waste reduction in production system
08. A swimlane process map:
a) Distinguishes the responsibilities for steps within a process
b) Uses colored visual indicators to indicate progress
c) Lists tasks and deadlines
d) Provides real-time data on process efficiency
09. Pam is gathering information to design a process. She will consider which of the following concepts?
a) Mind mapping
b) Role of content
d) RAP model
10. The diamond symbol in flowchart process mapping means
a) A decision is to be made
b) Another step in the process
c) Indicates direction
d) Indicates the start of the process
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, c
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, b
If you find any errors or typos in GAQM Business Process Manager (BPM) sample question-answers, please report them to us on email@example.com