01. Which is a purpose of a Quality Management Strategy?
a) To define the customer's quality expectations for the project
b) To define the quality standards to be applied to a project
c) To identify the level of quality required for each of the project's products
d) To summarize the planned quality management activities
02. Which takes place during the Closing a Project process?
a) The post-project benefits reviews are performed
b) Ownership of the project's products is transferred to the customer
c) An End Stage Report is prepared for the final stage
d) The project closure notification is reviewed and approved
03. How many management stages should a PRINCE2 project consist of?
a) Start up stage, initiation stage and at least one other management stage to cover the remainder of the project
b) At least one management stage to cover the project and a closing stage
c) Initiation stage and at least one other management stage to cover the remainder of the project
d) Start up stage, initiation stage and a closing stage
04. Which is NOT a response type recommended for a threat?
05. To which role should a Team Manager report an exception?
a) Project Manager
b) Project Board
c) Project Assurance
d) Project Support
06. Which is a purpose of the Quality theme?
a) To establish the mechanisms to judge whether a project is desirable and achievable
b) To look for ways to improve the effectiveness of the management of the project
c) To control uncertainty to improve the ability of the project to succeed
d) To establish mechanisms to control any unacceptable deviation
07. What is risk probability?
a) The scale of the risk should it occur
b) The probable effect on the project being able to deliver its objectives
c) A probable timeframe within which the risk may occur
d) A measure of the likelihood of the risk occurring
08. Which product provides the version number of all products in a particular stage?
a) Issue Register
b) Product Status Account
c) Product Description
d) Configuration Item Record
09. Which is a benefit of using PRINCE2?
a) Stakeholders are released from planning and decision-making
b) Project participants understand each other's roles and needs
c) Stakeholders are released from having to assure the project work
d) Project participants are kept informed of every issue
10. Which statement about project stakeholders is CORRECT?
a) All stakeholders must be identified at the start of the project
b) All stakeholders are members of the Project Board
c) All stakeholders are external to the corporate organization
d) All three primary categories of stakeholder have their interests represented by the Project Board